2020欧洲杯首页The Payroll Office supports the mission of Shawnee State University through recognizing the importance of knowledge and values.
2020欧洲杯首页Our services to the University community include the accurate and timely payment of all University faculty, staff and student employees; preparing and distributing all employee tax forms at year-end; complying with state and federal regulatory requirements as they relate to the accurate and timely payment of employment taxes; and all other payroll related requirements.
Guidelines for Remote Time Entry
Please note the following important guidelines for remote time entry:
Staff Payroll Time Entry
- Please continue submitting timecards as you normally would for remote hours worked.
- Please continue utilizing “Regular Hours” hour type for this work.
- If you are required to work on campus for any given date or date range, please list this time in the comments section of the timecard in addition to entering the hours on the timecard.
- If you are CWA and your shift changes resulting in the potential for shift differential pay, please utilize the “Shift Differential” hour’s type.
Student employees should continue to submit timecards for regularly scheduled work. Supervisors of student employees, please refer to the communication from human resources sent yesterday afternoon for additional information.
For absence entry guidelines during this time, please refer to the email sent out by Human Resources on leave entry.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you encounter issues pertaining to time entry.
Calendar Year 2019 W2s Are Available Online
Please note the following information pertaining to your 2019 W2s:
- Your W2 is now available online. Simply visit to access.
- Your user ID is likely your first initial followed by your last name and @nee1 (ex: sbear@nee1)
- If you have not logged into ADP in the past, simply follow these login instructions (PDF) to create an account with ADP and gain access to your W2.
- Please utilize the “Forgot your ID/PASSWORD” feature on ADP’s site if you do not remember your user ID or password.
- W2s will also be mailed. You should receive yours within 5-10 business days of January 18th.
Payroll Office Staff
Corey Culbertson, B.B.A.
Manager, Payroll Systems
Bear Trax Job Aids
The Bear Trax payroll platform supports the much-awaited implementation of electronic timekeeping. Users are able to schedule leave and record time in one place with manager approvals and payroll processing occurring completely within the system. This paperless process provides both employees and managers with direct access to timecards, leave balances, and other information. In addition, an improved Statement of Earnings is available to all employees.
- View Payslip (PDF)
- Change Tax Withholding (PDF)
- Absence Management (PDF)
- View Absence Balances (PDF)
- Time Entry (PDF)
Direct Deposit / Payroll Card
Student Work Study Information